What Does It Like to Be a Box Truck Owner Operator
Box Truck Owner Operator Salary
By working as an owner operator, you decide how much you are earning. By choosing the cargo with the best benefits, you can plan your wage and time you are spending on the road.
According to statistical data from around the U.S., box truck drivers earn $24,500 – $46,200 annually or up to $16 per hour. But these numbers are not applicable to owner operators, because usually, they make much more.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. Also, we hire new drivers who want to start a new career as an owner operator. What do we expect from applicants:
- Class A or B CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 y.o. or older
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- Running under our authority (MC) only
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic