Heavy Haul Owner Operator Companies: Where to Get Big Loads
Heavy Haul Owner Operator Salary: What Can You Expect from a Big Rig
According to statistical data, owning a truck for heavy hauls doesn’t mean that you will always carry big freight. Most of the time, it is a regular cargo, but when it comes to the big things, your wage is getting those extra numbers that regular owner operators can’t expect.
The salaries of owner operators vary depending on carried cargo and the skill of the driver. The average wage in the U.S. is $69,577. Top earners can have more than $84,000.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. Also, we hire new drivers who want to start a new career as owner operator. Here’s a few things we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- Running under our authority (MC)
- 22 years of ageor older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic