Everything You Need to Know About Straight Truck Jobs in Owner Operator Land
Straight Truck Owner Operator Salary
With Owner Operator Land, you decide how much you’ll earn. Annual pay depends on your specialization and the mileage. As stated above, owner operators choose the cargo and the number of miles to run. In other words, the wage is up to you.
In general, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, a straight truck driver can earn up to $50,000 per year. However, all numbers are based on statistical data, varying across companies and regional drivers. Independent contractors and owner operators are making much more due to a wider variety of cargo and route options.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. But don’t let that deter you: we also hire new drivers who want to start a new career as owner operators. What we expect from applicants:
- Class A or B CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 years of age .or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Running under our authority (MC) only
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic