Semi Owner Operator Jobs:
Semis are and always will be in high demand – and the rates are very high! Semi ownership is a great way to become a successful and well-paid business owner. Owner Operator Land is searching for qualified Owner Operators who can handle any freight.
Semi Owner Operator Jobs in Owner Operator Land
Want to get the best rates and pay? Look no further than Owner Operator Land. We work with multiple logistic companies that are always seeking drivers. We trust these companies because they have shown their loyalty to our partners and drivers.
Semi trucks are in high demand thanks to the variety of trailers necessary to reliably transport all types of loads.
- Flatbed / Step Deck
- Car hauler
- Dry Van
These trailers are designed for heavy freight, usually more than 26,000 pounds. Multiple freight classes are carried by semis, and some of them offer very high rates. As an owner operator, you have the right to choose the most profitable cargo to transport.
With us, you have a perfect opportunity to work with companies that are willing to pay you what you are worth—and even more. Just fill out the application and jumpstart your brand new experience in logistics.
Semi Owner Operator Salary: What Can You Expect Running a Semi Truck
The annual salary for semi truck owner operators can range from $80,000 to $300,000, depending on the type of loads you carry and your trailer type.
- Our partners offer great pay to semi truck owners. A semi truck with any type of trailer that is minimum 53 ft long (Dry van, Flatbed / Step Deck, or Reefer) can bring you up to 95% of load gross if you work under your own MC.
- Requirements: Class A CDL is necessary. Apportioned plates, yours or ours. (we have a plate program for semis).
- Semi trucks with car hauler trailers (minimum five cars) may bring you up to 90% of load gross.
- Requirements: Class A CDL, apportioned plates, yours or ours.
- Semi trucks with any type of trailer, except for car haulers that are 53 ft long, may bring you up to 90% of load gross if you work under our MC.
– Requirements: your own MC, DOT certificates, insurance certificate, factoring company (yours or ours).
- Car haulers that are 53 ft long (minimum five cars) may bring you 93% of load gross.
– Requirements: MC, DOT certificates, insurance certificate where Owner Operator Land is an additional insured and certificate holder (cargo limit—at least $50,000 for each car). You earn 90% from every load if you work under our MC. If there are any other companies, then you get pre-agreed rates.
- With Power only Semis (Drop and hook), you make 90% of load gross.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Work with the company that pays 95% of load gross
Get remarkable 24/7 communication from dispatchers
Have a flexible schedule and enjoy your free time at home
Repair Shops nationwide where you can get discounted vehicle maintenance
Have an amazing experience with the partner you deserve
Get limitless opportunities to grow your owner operator business
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. Also, we hire new drivers who want to start a new career as an owner operator. Here are a few things we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 years of age or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic