Semi Owner Operator Jobs in Owner Operator Land
Semi Owner Operator Salary: What Can You Expect Running a Semi Truck
The annual salary for semi truck owner operators can range from $80,000 to $300,000, depending on the type of loads you carry and your trailer type.
- Our partners offer great pay to semi truck owners. A semi truck with any type of trailer that is minimum 53 ft long (Dry van, Flatbed / Step Deck, or Reefer) can bring you up to 95% of load gross if you work under your own MC.
- Requirements: Class A CDL is necessary. Apportioned plates, yours or ours. (we have a plate program for semis).
- Semi trucks with car hauler trailers (minimum five cars) may bring you up to 90% of load gross.
- Requirements: Class A CDL, apportioned plates, yours or ours.
- Semi trucks with any type of trailer, except for car haulers that are 53 ft long, may bring you up to 90% of load gross if you work under our MC.
– Requirements: your own MC, DOT certificates, insurance certificate, factoring company (yours or ours).
- Car haulers that are 53 ft long (minimum five cars) may bring you 93% of load gross.
– Requirements: MC, DOT certificates, insurance certificate where Owner Operator Land is an additional insured and certificate holder (cargo limit—at least $50,000 for each car). You earn 90% from every load if you work under our MC. If there are any other companies, then you get pre-agreed rates.
- With Power only Semis (Drop and hook), you make 90% of load gross.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. But don’t let this deter you: we also hire new drivers who want to start a new career as an owner operator. What we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 years of age or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic