What Characteristics Are Defining a Perfect Small Fleet Owner Operator Company
Salary and Rates for Small Fleet Owners
For fleet owners, it is always great to work with a reliable partner because you’ll have a regular income. According to statistical data from around the US, the average wage for every truck may vary from $260,000 to $300,000 per year.
We will find you a partner that will pay you as much as you deserve and even more.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. Also, we hire new drivers who want to start a new career as an owner operator. Here are a few things we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 years of age. or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic