Are you looking for Dedicated Owner Operator Companies? We Got Your Back!
Salary for Dedicated Owner Operators
For dedicated owner operators, it is easier to get a stable salary. Working on a dedicated route means that your income can’t go down due to different rates. You work only on a personal route, and the wage will only go up. From the statistical data, we can say that dedicated owner operators gain up to $200,000 annually, so it is a great chance for every vehicle owner.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who intend to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. Also, we hire new drivers who want to start a new career as an owner operator. Here’s a few things we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- 22 years of age . or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic