We’ve Already Chosen a Hopper Bottom Owner Operator Companies for You
Hopper Bottom Owner Operator Salary
The average salary for hopper bottom owner operators, according to trusted job sites (e.g., indeed), vary from $60,000 to $100,000 per year. However, we offer you the opportunity to earn more.
Our partners can offer you 90% (and more) of load gross—regardless of the cargo. For owner operators, this is a great opportunity to develop your business and achieve higher pay.
Benefits for Owner Operators
Owner Operator Requirements
We are looking for skilled and qualified owner operators who want to earn more and extend their experience in logistics. But don’t let that deter you: we also hire new drivers who want to kickstart a new career as owner operator. What we expect from applicants:
- Class A CDL
- One full year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- Running under our authority (MC) only.
- 22 years of age or older
- Able to pass Federal DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic